Mom’s CA125 is now at 2,140. It was 2,153. So it’s down 13. Which is positive. It’s obviously not quite what we were hoping for but it beats the alternative.
The plan is Doxil today. A CT scan the week of August 19th. And an appointment the week of August 26th to go over the results and decide whether to continue with this treatment or go a different direction.
So today’s treatment is a big one and the scan in August will be the indicator of whether this treatment is truly working.
As always thank you for the love and support and all of the prayers 💜